Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's my blog all about, and that darn website?

I've been thinking more about what this blog is all about. Of course, it's a way to network, communicate, research, and have fun. It's a diary of my genealogy research. I do think that this is a great way to boost my research. That maybe the case someday anyway.  It could use a boost on some of my family lines. What I really need to do is get my website straight. My website has a link to my blog on the home page.

My challenge with my website is that the prefab template service just is not very user friendly. For business purposes, I use Network Solutions which has turned out to be fairly easy to use. For my personal website (genealogy), I use Go Daddy. Let's just say not all services are equal and you get what you pay for. So www.zelsersk.net is imping along. I hope to have more information on it in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment