Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Marriage Record of Kathleen Anne Flanagan Wingrove

I continue on my mission to find Kathleen Anne Flanagan Wingrove's children and potentially more of her family line.  Her father was Richard Flanagan (b. 1830, Termonfechin) who went to London.  His parents were John Flanagan and Anne Maguire.  When he died in 1878, the communication with his immediate family all but ceased.

A renewed hope in finding this line is very much alive in the Flanagan Family of Termonfechin for whom I am related.  Below is the source church record.  It finally occurred to me that I should download it off Ancestry.com and post it for any search engine to find.  Maybe a Wingrove distant relative will be looking for this and find it someday.....soon.

The Marriage of Kathleen Flanagan and Henry Wingrove

No comments:

Post a Comment