Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hickey's of Derrycon, Clare, Ireland

I received a comment about William Hickey and Bridget Minogue.  Can the person who commented, please email me at kristin@zelsersk.net?  I am very interested in discussing our family connection.

The following was your comment to me....And yes, I see Patrick had a sister named Elisabeth.

Must ask my Aunt about Walter Hickey - My Mum RIP used to speak of him - Elisabeth Hickey was my Grandmother - My Aunt is still alive and we are keeping her updated with your site - Many thanks on The Children of William Hickey and Bridget Minogue

No comments:

Post a Comment