Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Life and Genealogy

Lately, I've felt the pull of Girls Scouts (yes, I lead), the school yearbook (as a lead adviser), second grade homework, support of a preschooler (who only attends school 3 mornings a week), indoor soccer, and the various chauffeuring around the area to be a sharp contrast to my research.  I have also learned how to cook (started in October 2009).  Wow, I finally said it.  I am a stay-at-home mom and busy as heck.  I love my kids and my family.
       
Now, that does not mean I am giving up on my family tree research.  Not at all.  I may just not get my posts out as timely as I have over the past couple of years.  My goal is to get to 1000 posts and then re-evaluate where I've been, what I've done, and what my future plans are.  I'm not there yet.  It could take a while.  In the meantime, I might have to slow down a bit on posts.  We'll see.  I'm approaching 600 posts.  Free time is becoming a very hard thing to find.  I love what I do and will continue.  It might be at a different pace, however.

SlĂ inte

No comments:

Post a Comment